In most cases - true. But here, in Blogland, I have to disagree.
I'm cheating today. I'm using Debt End Street's blog as my own today. Funny how reading a friend's blog can get me to read my email and realize I have the opportunity to "re-take" the Financial Fitness 'class' - with new a new small-group crowd!
I have to say, all-in-all, I'm pretty proud of the progress we've made toward our debt - and just blown away that the simple concepts that were shared with me have stuck so well. (Read: ENVELOPES!!!) Everyone who knows me personally, knows how long I have struggled with the whole finance "thing" - and how much of a turn around has occurred because of the ideas, explanations and encouragement I received in our small group. Thank You to EACH person sitting at Mr. & Mrs. H's table!!
So, while I'm not really "cheating" in the game aspect, but rather, taking others' ideas and making them work for me....I can say thanks to folks' sharing their ideas and sharing from the gut the ups and downs of their journey with the less-than-almighty dollar and know that I'm winning!
I'm cheating today. I'm using Debt End Street's blog as my own today. Funny how reading a friend's blog can get me to read my email and realize I have the opportunity to "re-take" the Financial Fitness 'class' - with new a new small-group crowd!
I have to say, all-in-all, I'm pretty proud of the progress we've made toward our debt - and just blown away that the simple concepts that were shared with me have stuck so well. (Read: ENVELOPES!!!) Everyone who knows me personally, knows how long I have struggled with the whole finance "thing" - and how much of a turn around has occurred because of the ideas, explanations and encouragement I received in our small group. Thank You to EACH person sitting at Mr. & Mrs. H's table!!
So, while I'm not really "cheating" in the game aspect, but rather, taking others' ideas and making them work for me....I can say thanks to folks' sharing their ideas and sharing from the gut the ups and downs of their journey with the less-than-almighty dollar and know that I'm winning!
3 comments:
Now you are motivating me to do more. Yes, a re-take of the class would be nice. Bummer for us is that Friday night is the only night that we can do it. BTW, I added your blog to my blog roll. I enjoying reading your blog. Keep up the great payoff and savings report. Welcome again to the blogoshere!
You're not cheating! :) Anthony Robbins says: "If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results."
Tag!! Read my blog :)
Post a Comment