Sunday, January 11, 2009

Aliens Have Invaded!

A couple of you know that we have recently switched from PC to imac.  That decision was based on a few things, one of the biggest being it's the computer both kids use at school.  I'll tell you about the other wonderful things later - and there are PLENTY to brag about!  

Ok, so, with all this groovyness comes the learning curve... set by our 14 year old imac whiz kid.  Goose was showing me how to do something I was having difficulty with, when we were done, I got up to change out a load of laundry and I came back to this as my screen saver:

I must tell you - I about burst trying to keep my laughter from waking Chicka-Doodle.  Goose and I had a fun time playing with the camera and the different effects to choose from.  I mean, just looking at this - an hour after the fact, makes me want to bust out in laughter all over!  Ahhh, just wait until Dad gets home and is introduced to the slideshow!

This is going to be a fun toy for our family - in many ways we hadn't even considered!

Blessings,
Tif

2 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

That is so funny! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

LOL! That's great!!!