Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Fun

So, I got an assignment from my friend Kyleigh. She chose the letter, and I have to name 7 things that I love, each beginning with that letter. She lovingly chose for me the letter P. (Ask me for a letter and join the fun!)

Here is my list of beloved "P" things - not in any particular order...

1. Pancakes - They are filling, they are yummy. My precious husband makes them for me as often as I ask. How lucky can a girl get?

2. Phones - At least the mobile kind, with text messaging. I get delightful texts throughout the day of "I Love You" and "I'm so in love with you" from my best friend.

3. Planes - It's the fastest mode of transportation to take me to Mom's.

4. Pearls - You can read about them here.

5. Peanut Butter - It's just mighty tasty on those pancakes!!

6. Paso Robles, CA - How can you not love the town your best girlfriend lives in?? Not to mention they have fun antique shops and a quaint Farmer's Market with TERRIFIC strawberries!

7. Picnics - At midnight, under the stars.

3 comments:

Queen of the Misfits said...

Love you list! I just saw your family pic on the side, is that the new one? Your daughter is just precious!

P.S. I tagged you again, go look at my blog!

Sharon said...

Great list! LOVE the new blog look!

Beachgirl said...

I'd like to participate. Can I have a letter???? :-)